Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Funnies

While killing time yesterday as my daughters shopped at Urban Outfitters, I picked up a book, F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers (who knew Urban Outfitters sold books?) (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0811878317/tilsoncapitalpar) and couldn't stop laughing.  It's filled with wrong and/or cheeky answers by students (supposedly) on exams.  I've seen a few emails with some of these gems, but a lot were new.  So, to make my emails more entertaining – and to reward the few people with the endurance to make it to the end – I'm going to start including excerpts at the bottom of the intro section of my emails, starting with this one. Enjoy!

 

Q: Over the last 50 years there has been a significant change in the concentration of carbon dioxide.  Give a reason for this.

A: It's easily distracted.

 

Q: What are the characteristics of crude oil?

A: Coarse and rude.

 

Q: What is a vibration?

A: There are good vibrations and bad vibrations.  Good vibrations were discovered in the 1960s.

 Subscribe in a reader