Friday, July 29, 2016

Cory Booker gave an AMAZING speech on Monday night

Cory Booker gave an AMAZING speech on Monday night – and followed it up with a BRILLIANT rebuttal to Con Man Don's usual nasty attack:

Trump fired back Twitter, writing enigmatically, "If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself."

Shown the tweet during an interview on CNN's "New Day," Booker declined to respond in kind and instead offered a somewhat backhanded olive branch to the GOP nominee.

"Let me tell you right now: I love Donald Trump," Booker said. "I don't want to answer his hate with hate. I'm going to answer it with love. I'm not going to answer his darkness with darkness. I love him. I know his kids, I know his family. They're good, the children especially, good people."

You can read more about it and watch Cory here: http://bcove.me/v5f9jqfx

 Subscribe in a reader