Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Interview: My Thoughts about Ed Reform


I did an interview with an investing web site about my ed reform activities and ideas:

Whitney Tilson has become one of the strongest voices in the fight for education reform.
As the founder and Managing Partner of Kase Capital, many investors know of Tilson as an outspoken money manager. He is also very dedicated to improving the American school system.

"There is no magic bullet to fix our system of public education in this country," said Tilson. "It's taken us 40 years to go from one of the best systems of public education in the world to -- I say, a mediocre system -- that's middle of the pack relative to our economic competitors. I think it's going to take us 40 years to get back to the top of the pack."

 Subscribe in a reader